Friday, August 31, 2012
How to Erase Wrinkles and Lines
Without Injections or Surgery
And Make Your Skin Look 5, 10 or Even 20 Years Younger…
If you're a baby-boomer over the age of 40, chances are, you've tried at least a dozen different skin care creams that promised to give you less wrinkles and recapture the beautiful skin of your youth.
In your search, I'm sure you've come across popular go-to solutions – chemical peels, cosmetic surgery, and expensive spa treatments. Maybe you've even considered having a dangerous Botox injection to erase lines and wrinkles from your face -- but thought it was too expensive, unhealthy or painful.
Now, a new anti-aging phenomenon may give you the celebration worthy youthful glowing skin you seek -- without Botox, without surgery, and withoutcosmetic procedures. Click here to discover how to look years younger with this unique trio of skin transforming anti-aging ingredients!
Monday, August 27, 2012
There are a lot of people who do not have enough natural vitamin sources in their diet and therefore suffer from a deficiency of one or more vitamins. Obviously, it is possible to buy vitamin supplements to help overcome any deficiencies but for the majority of people it should be possible for them to obtain the majority of their recommended daily allowance of vitamins from natural vitamin sources. The key to gaining the correct amount of vitamins from natural vitamin sources is to eat a healthy and balanced diet.
There are certain diets, such as vegetarian, that provide a limited number of natural vitamin supplements and therefore a supplement may be necessary. Also, the intake required of these natural vitamin sources at certain periods may need to be increased and a supplement may be the best option. It is important to be aware of each of the different types of vitamins and their best natural vitamin sources so that a person can incorporate as many of these as possible into their regular diet. Water soluble vitamins cannot be stored in the body and need to be replenished on a daily basis so it is natural vitamin sources for these vitamins that are the most essential to know.
• Natural vitamin B1 sources are brewer’s yeast, whole grains, blackstrap molasses, brown rice, organ meats, egg yolk
• Natural vitamin B2 sources are brewer’s yeast, whole grains, legumes, nuts, organ meats, blackstrap molasses
• Natural vitamin B3 sources are lean meats, poultry & fish, brewer’s yeast, peanuts, milk, rice bran, potatoes
• Natural vitamin B4 sources are egg yolks, organ meats, brewer’s yeast, wheat germ, soybeans, fish, legumes
• Natural vitamin B5 sources are organ meats, egg yolks, legumes, whole grains, wheat germ, salmon, brewer’s yeast
• Natural vitamin B6 sources are meats, whole grains, organ meats brewer’s yeast, blackstrap molasses, wheat germ
• Natural vitamin B7 sources are egg yolks, liver, unpolished rice, brewer’s yeast, sardines, legumes, whole grains
• Natural vitamin B8 sources are who1e grains, citrus fruits, molasses, meat, milk, nuts, vegetables, brewer’s yeast
• Natural vitamin B9 sources are dark-green leafy vegetables, organ meats, root vegetables, oysters, salmon, milk
• Natural vitamin B12 sources are organ meats, fish, pork, eggs, cheese, milk, lamb, bananas, kelp, peanuts
• Natural vitamin B13 sources are root vegetables, liquid whey
• Natural vitamin B15 sources are brewer’s yeast, rare steaks, brown rice, sunflower, pumpkin & sesame seeds
• Natural vitamin B17 sources are whole kernels of apricots, apples, cherries, peaches, plums
• Natural vitamin C sources are citrus, cabbage family, chilli peppers, berries, melons, asparagus, rose hips