Obeus ads, try now

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Total Acne Freedom


                         



"I Can Make You Acne Free in Just 72 Hours!
Just READ ON to Discover the FIVE THINGS
Your Doctor NEVER Told You About Acne!"

November 2011
Dear Friend
I absolutely GUARANTEE that I can clear your ACNE in just 72 HOURS!
My name is Bradley Thompson and I'm a former acne sufferer.
I mean, I had it BAD.
Not like you – I mean BAD.
My skin was so itchy, so flaky, so incredibly sore. I couldn't drag myself to look in the mirror and never had confidence around the opposite sex. It felt like there was something missing – and that people couldn't see past my looks.
Sound slightly familiar? Then it's good to meet someone that appreciates what it can be like... Painful!
I tried every treatment under the sun. And that included special creams and a whole bunch of pills. My daughter recently suffered from acne too, and tried everything from Accutane to Acuzine, from Derma Cleanse to DermaPure Rx.
It didn't work!
One evening, I found her crying on her bed.
Literally, streams running down her face – and cursing the acne that smeared her good looks.
.... And I SUDDENLY remembered how I had gotten rid of my acne.
I'd never thought of it until that moment, but it was an old-fashioned technique my grandmother taught me. It only took 72 hours to do – and it all came flooding back, as I began telling Stephanie my story.
Now Stephanie isn't easily fooled. She thought my story sounded like an old American wife's tale. And maybe it did. But she was at rock bottom – and followed my suggestions.
One week later, Stephanie brought home the first boyfriend she's had in over 18 months.
And she was GLOWING.
It's not father's pride – she was literally glowing. Glowing with confidence. Glowing with happiness. Glowing with pride, knowing that her skin looked and felt great. And it really did.
Her boyfriend thought so too.
What happened?...........

Read teh rest of story here:Free acne action

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you want to lose weight with my secret recipe?I promise that you will do, a tasty way to lose fat